Our pure vision is to see healthy inheritors in eastern province
Provide the qualitative service to our clients more than their Expectation
- Implementation of vision and mission.
- Create an environment that promotes quality care.
- Create an environment that promotes quality patient care.
- Research on medicinal plants.
- Researching on ayurvedic treatments and therapies.
- Providing standard training to intern doctors.
- Securing traditional medicine systems.
A brief introduction of the institute Opening details
Bandaranaike memorial ayurveda research hospital situated in the historic area of Digamadulla The hospital was started as a free dispensary in 1990 under the urban council. 1993 the free Ayurvedic dispensary took over the health department and regulate under the RDHS office Ampara On 26of April 2002 free Ayurvedic Dispensary, upgraded as Ampara Ayurvedic Hospital regulated by eastern province. On 01st of December 2009 Bandaranaike memorial Ayurveda research hospital took over under Central government.
- Dayasiri senanayakeDr.Shanthilatha.
Condition existing on the day of opening :- Free Dispensary.
Year by year progress:-
- Current situation (OPD/Wards/Building/Herbal Garden/Pharmacy/Etc.
Statistic of the patients
- WARDS PATIENTS IN 2021
- Herbal Garden:- Area 1.5 Hectare
- Herbal garden:-
- With few Photographs :-
OPD clinics (name, photos, more details if any)
OPD clinics name:-
- Neurological disease
- Gynecology disease
- Rectal disease
- Skin disease
- Agni karme disease
- Ischemic Strokes
- Wards details for general public:-
- Statistic data
Special clinics details if any:-
- Elders home clinics
Mobile clinics details in last five years with places
- Parliament clinics
- Clinic conducted by police stations
- Conducted in temples clinics
- Clinics conducted by regional secretariats
- Public clinics. Any special activities done? with photographs 2021 Plantation day in the Hospital
LOCATION MAPS FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT IN STAGES
- Items Cultivated Numbers/Amounts:- 113
- Output :-
- Other – projects /Services with photographs Multy cultural programs :-
Vesak ceremony :-
Monthly plantation programs
Weekly dengu prevention program
Donations for the hospital
Food promotion program
New year customs
- Any general public data regarding your institute
Exhibitions conducted by the hospital
At Vidyanda pirivena, Ampara -2016
At Samanabadda pirivena , Ampara – 2018
At Weerasingha ground, Ampara – 2020